- We value your time as much as we do ours. All cancellations should be made as early as possible to allow for another guest to fill that timeslot. A 24 hour cancellation notice is greatly appreciated.
- It is recommended that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. This will allow for adequate time for appointment check-in and getting settled before your salon experience. Arriving more than 15 minutes late for your appointment may result in the need to reschedule your appointment. All efforts will be made to assist with having services performed the same day. In some cases in order to accommodate same day rescheduling you may need to book with a different stylist. Whenever possible please call the salon to let us know you are running late.
- Due to State Board Regulations, pets are not allowed in the salon.
Salon Etiquette and Policies
- In order for us to maintain a calm and relaxing atmosphere, we respectfully request you turn off or set your cell phone on silent when entering the salon.
- For your protection, please leave your valuables at home. We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to personal articles.